Here’s some updates on upcoming releases and ongoing projects:
- I’m no longer offering the Convergence trilogy for free, but the first book, The Summoned Mage, is available for FREE at all major online retailers. Links are on the page here.
- The next Crown of Tremontane novel is the first book in the Willow North trilogy, Pretender to the Crown. It will be published September 19 and is now available for preorder at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords, the Apple store, and others.
- The next Extraordinaries novel, Abounding Might, will be published October 3. This one will be available through Amazon only (this is something my publisher does, sorry!).
- The first book in my new series The Last Oracle, The Book of Secrets, will be out in mid-January. This is a contemporary fantasy about a young woman who takes a job at a bookstore and discovers it’s hiding a world of secrets.
- I’ve started writing a new series! The book, titled Company of Strangers, is old-fashioned adventure fantasy with wizards, warriors, thieves, and strange magic. 400 years after wars both magical and mundane devastated the world, men and women called scrappers take jobs to locate ancient relics and explore lost ruins. The young wizard Sienne, trying to escape her past, takes a job with a team that is anything but unified. But what they find is far more than an ordinary ruin, and forces them to work together or face death. I’m afraid I’m the only one who will like this, but I’m having fun writing it!
- And in other news, Burning Bright is a semifinalist in the 2017 Kindle Book Awards!
That’s it for now. Thanks for reading!
5 thoughts on “News, news, and more news”
Are there any plans to put Abounding Might on audible in the future?
I certainly hope so! The audiobooks are up to the publisher negotiating with the audiobook producer, I think Tantor, and that usually happens after the book’s been published. I will be sure to update when that happens.
That’s great news on all of the upcoming releases. But… when’s Willow 2 coming out??
Mid to late November? I’m just today readying it for print, and I’m trying to get through the release of Abounding Might before I set a release date for Willow’s next book–Guardian of the Crown. It will be soon!
I enjoyed Burning Bright – the only one of your books I’ve yet read – but I’m old fashioned enough to prefer paper copies, and the sequels seem to be Kindle-only. Do you expect that they’ll be published in paperback, eventually?
Comments are closed.